CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

Summer’s Just Passing By!

Nothing new to report. Audrey’s enjoying a birthday/swim party next door. I thought I’d take advantage and post. I’ve caught Nate on video doing a couple of things but he really doesn’t want me to capture his dancing. There’s one of him in his rocking chair and the other playing the piano.



Also, I got a couple of still shots of NateNate's Videos 003 Nate's Videos 002

And Audrey enjoyed her art class. She came home with a book to show her how to draw. We also picked up an origami book. Very hard. Go figure. Here’s a picture she made in her drawing class.scan0001 It’s a horse in a barn if you need a little help in seeing that.

scan0002This is the origami butterfly. It took me helping her and 30 minutes to complete.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute videos and pictures of Nate. he is getting so big and he is just a little cutie pie!!!! Audrey is doing very well. Oragami seems very difficult. I cannot believe it is August also-summer is flying by!!

Greene Family said...

Cute videos and pictures of Nate! I can't believe how fast the summer is flying by too! Great art work, Audrey!

Search This Blog