CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

Reposting Growth Charts

I was checking some of Nate’s growth statistics today and went to my blog link to pull up he growth charts. I’m totally embarrassed. When I originally went to post the information, I must of posted the same old charts. So, here I go again. Keep your fingers crossed I don’t screw it up again.

From Windows Live Writer
From Windows Live Writer
From Windows Live Writer

1 comment:

Kasia and Amelia said...

Oh Laura! Nathan is going so well, I believe Amelia is about the same - somewhere in the middle. Keep growing nicely Nathan! Love, Kasia

Search This Blog