CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

What Happens When I Don’t Want To Nap

It can be aggravating when sleep schedules get changed. Especially when you have to head out and about. I do my best to keep Nate on a schedule. Tonight I made spaghetti with homemade meat sauce. I can’t believe how Nate dove into it (almost literally). He really liked it. A full tummy and a days worth of play led to this:

Nate 006

This hasn’t been the first time but I have the proof now.

3 comments:

Melissa Swartley said...

Love this! Sonya is notorious for passing out in her highchair after getting her belly full and endless hours of crazy playtime! Nate is way too cute with his spaghetti sauce face!

Unknown said...

Oh yes, this has happened on a few occasions with both my kiddos. So cute. Glad you captured it.

Greene Family said...

Too cute - love the spaghetti sauce face!! We have several pictures of Simon in his high chair like this too! He gets so busy playing some days that he does not want to take his nap, but it always seems to catch up with him during dinner. :)

Search This Blog