CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

Somedays just get better

Just a quickie posts to update on my last comments. I previously mentioned how irritated I was with medical bills and how after a years worth of time, the hospital decided to add charges from Nate's birth. I said I was not going to pay and guess what? After pleading my case to the billing dept. they reviewed the statements and determined that they would write off the $568.00 bill that they delayed in charging me. After all, I feel it was their error even though I should have submitted my son's medicaid insurance info. Hey, if I knew HE had a bill, I would have submitted it. My MIL said that they get in more trouble for not following procedure then if they write it off. So, in the end Score 1 for ME.
To add to my day, Audrey final got into the drawing class that we have been on the waiting list for weeks for. Score 2
And, after months of being lost and thinking Nate possible threw it away. Mysterious "binky" number 3 was found. Just waiting on one more. He has hiding spots! Score 3
Maybe I should buy a lotto ticket or is that pressing my luck?

1 comment:

Kim said...

Run run run and go out a buy a lotto ticket! Yes insurance companies and billing companies are very annoying and usually wrong. So yes-SCORE for you! I am excited to read about Audrey's adventures in her class!

Search This Blog