CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

My Cuties in Action!!!

Nate controlling the TV now
Just like daddy does.

Audrey got her face painted like a pink cheetah when we attended are grocery stores block party.

Cheetah's don't smile, don't you know?

How to pack a suitcase. No children harm in the making of this video.

3 comments:

Melissa Swartley said...

LOL! The "how to pack a suitcase" video is hilarious!!! Your kids are so darn cute! Love the non-smiling cheetah and the king of the couch and remote photos!!!

Greene Family said...

The video is too funny - reminds me of me and my brothers when we were younger! Cute pictures! Simon loves to control the remote too and does not like when you try to take it away from him. That is one serious cheetah that you have! :)

Kim said...

The video is too cute! I love Nate's curly hair. How I miss Preston's so much. He is just too cute for words. Audrey is a very pretty pink cheetah-I don't think they smile :-)

Search This Blog