CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

Audrey Graduates, Moves to Kindergarten!

Friday Audrey graduated preschool. It offical, she is now a kindergartener. I can't believe it! My baby is growing up. She has been changing so fast. She is really picking up on new things and has changed her social skills(for the better). I'm going to cry when I actually have to shop for school supplies and have to take her to her first day of Big Girl School.

The last day was nice and relaxed. The kids got to have a party with ice cream. They gathered around to get their certificates and gifts from their teachers. They all got a book about going off to kindergarten. I surprised Audrey with a pink rose. She loves flowers and was tickled "pink" to get a flower. Afterwards, they had one last time to play with friends. Only 2 kids from her class will be attending her school and we'll have to wait to see if they end up in the same class or not.

Some pictures are in another post, thanks to my mom. I did remember my camera this time, whoo whoop!! BUT... the batteries died:( Thank God I'm not a photographer, I'd be without a job.

No comments:

Search This Blog