CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

Dray Way Update

The good thing was that everyone had a fun time and are planning another trip. However, in the Third leg Matt red lighted and that was the end to the night. You'll do better next time honey! I'm happy that all the work he put into his car he got such good results. I can't wait till Nate is old enough and we can make it a family trip.

3 comments:

Melissa Swartley said...

Hi! I came across your blog through Kim and Preston's! I'm Melissa, stay at home mom to three girls Zoe 7 years old AH, Akela 4 years old AH and Sonya almost 17 months old with Osteogenesis Imperfecta type 3/4 dwarfism. I'd love to follow your blog if that's ok? You are welcome to follow us too at http://www.swartley.blogspot.com
Nathan and Audry are so adorable!!!

Kim said...

Just wanted to say I am so happy that I can post comments now. I am looking forward to all the summer pictures of the kiddos!

Melissa Swartley said...

I'm so glad we are following each other now! It's nice with our two cuties being the same age too! January babies are wonderful! :)

Search This Blog