CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

Garden Week 6

Audrey threw some potatoes in the ground and look what grew.
My tomatoes and corn have really grown big!

Cukes in the back, Peppers (-l shape) and onions


Beets and red cabbage are over-taking my eggplants on the end. Forgot to snap pics of our beans and peas but some are ready to harvest. YUM!!

The overall view




2 comments:

Kim said...

WOW! My friend Mel growing up had a veggie garden. I always loved picking the tomatos and beans! So much fun. Maybe next year I will need some tips and I can do this with Preston!

Greene Family said...

Great garden! We finally got a garden planted this year with fruits and veggies, and I'm anxiously awaiting some produce. Gardens are so much fun when you have kids to help you - Simon loves checking out the garden with us all of the time.

Search This Blog