CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

Garage Sale A Bust

Yes, I'm still here. It's been longer than I wanted in between post. I didn't get to week 3 of the garden but did get a picture for week 4. You can begin to see how much everything has grown. Nate's ear tube surgery went well and has recovered fine. Friday(6/5) we made the trip to my friends to support her garage sale. It was a nice day and I hope that she did well. Still waiting to hear how everything went. Saturday we relaxed at home to save energy for our big shopping adventure. Sunday, the kids and my mom took a trip out to Great Lakes Crossing mall (outlet-like). I wanted to shop Carter's and take Audrey to The Great Outdoors(Bass Pro Shop). She loved it and like the fish and ducks they had around the place.

The rest of the week was watching the weather and getting ready for my garage sale. I guess everyone has to have ONE! What a joke, I made a little money but not the hundred I was hoping for. I've heard of people doing so well at them but not me. It didn't help that Saturday was rainy and overcast. I had fewer customers on Sat. than I did on Fri. and eventually gave in to my bad idea. I had so much kids clothes that I thought for sure I would see people. I think the economy sucks so bad in Michigan that people can't afford to shop let alone garage sale. Well, at least I'll have a nice "donation" that will come in handy. Plus, it will feel good to get rid of all that stuff. Now my basement feels so open.

The other exciting events:
1. I got sun burnt on Friday, Ouch!!

2. Learned an important lesson. You better pay attention when filling the bath
tub or it will overflow. In my case, gushing water into the basement.

3. All boys are fascinated with the toilet. Mine learned how to flush for the
first time. And no, no foreign objects were flushed. Thank God!

4. Nathan has now moved onto stairs. Going up okay, needs you to hold both
hands to go down.

5. Nathan devoured his first peanut-butter and jelly sandwich.

6. Matt took Audrey to the drag way to watch him race his Mustang. So far so good I'll keep you posted about their day.

Nate took his own picture.

1 comment:

Cousins said...

Sorry the Garage Sale didn't go well. It's always hit or miss with those things! Glad to hear the surgery was a success! Can't wait to see everyone, just two more weeks!

Search This Blog