CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

Wolf House Happenings



Some days can be a bore and others you wish you could go to bed and start the day over. Nathan has moves on to "spider crawling." It's a step closer to walking. He is quite ambitious. It is so cute to watch him go. I nicknamed him "spider-man," of course.







Audrey has been excited about play dates with her friends from school. Depending on the personalities, this can be good and bad. Some days can be more work than others. Last night she decided once again it was time for her to have her haircut. Thank God it was a small section and not all the way up to the scalp. I took her to Great Clips (because their not busy and Audrey gets a balloon:) to have her haircut. I'm thankful she's not too ambitious about cutting her hair unlike her mom at her age. Right mom?






Over last weekend we also had a chance to bake a cake for my birthday. Dad made the cake, Mom frosted it and Audrey got to add the sprinkles. It was a fun time for the whole family.







Nate goes to the doctor Monday for his 15 month check-up. I'm praying that we don't hear he has another ear infection. But I feel that I'm not that lucky. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Search This Blog