CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

What kids Say

Well, I feel my week has been boring. Audrey didn't have school due to parent-teacher conferences. She is doing so well in school. I'm so proud of the progress she is making. She is a natural born leader. But I must say she does have a way with words. The other night she was helping me with the laundry. She had gotten a new teddy bear that day and wanted to share her new name. She named the bear, Isabella Humdrum. Pretty creative for a 5 yr old. She thought her name was so wonderful that we should have given Nate the same name. I explained to her that Isabella Humdrum was more suited for a girl and that mom and dad were proud of the names they picked for their kids. She asked how we picked her name. Besides the fact that Audrey is a pretty name, I explained that her name was inspired my moms favorite actress Audrey Hepburn. Audrey said to me "Who? Audrey Hotworm?" I was rolling on the floor with laughter. Kids are so cute, aren't they? Maybe it was more funny in the moment but I had to share. In the mean time, we're just waiting for some warmer weather. When is it going to come?

No comments:

Search This Blog