CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

Haunted Halloween House

We had a nice quiet Saturday. It rained most of the day so it was perfect for an indoor project. Here’s what we made. I had to reconstruct the roof since it broke, but it still turned out good. One of these years I’ll get it too look like the picture on the box, LOL!

ghost house 002  ghost house 003

ghost house 004

5 comments:

Jess said...

That's a pretty cool haunted house. it will never look like the box ever because you make it how you want it to be like.

Kim said...

That is an unbelievable haunted house. I tried making a gingerbread train with Preston and it did not look like the box, so I would never have known yours did not match-it's that good.
Also I just wrote down your FIL's apple bar recipe. Sounds delicious. I think I am going to make that this weekend! I'll let you know how it comes out!

Melissa Swartley said...

Very cute!!! I bet you all had a great time peicing it together!

Rosie said...

It looks really nice.. I have tried the gingerbread one and believe me I need to keep on trying because it doesn't look anythong like the box either. So we end up eating it instead

Greene Family said...

So cute and what a fun way to spend a rainy day! It looks yummy!

Search This Blog