CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

Picture Time!!

So, I wanted to get this post all ready last night. I needed to scan some photos to my computer but my scanner wasn’t cooperating. I have a 4 in 1 printer and it ran out of color ink. So, every time I turn it on, I get the alert about needing a new cartridge. Like I don’t know but after many frustrating moments gave up last night as it wouldn’t let me scan. This morning, I’ve cooled off and realized I just had to close out the message so that it would scan. That took one minute. God, sometimes I really hate technology.

I’ve been busy spending time with the kids and capturing their cute moments. Nate just amazes me everyday. He’s such a ham! When I raise my voice about something, he waits till I’m done and then goes on his own babbling rant. I love watching him dance. I’ve been wanting to get it on video but he’s camera shy when it comes to dancing.

Audrey has really started to change now that she starts Kindergarten in 3 days. She’s still my little girl but she’s growing up too. Wednesday, we had an Open House at her school. We got to see her classroom and meet her teacher. The classroom was nice and her teacher seemed to be nice and gentle. I wonder if she can handle my daughter. I hope so. I feel that she may not know what to do with a strong opinionated, outgoing child. We’ll just have to see.

The other day, Nate learned how to climb up into the big rocking chair. I realized I had never gotten his picture in this chair like I did with Audrey. She was about 9 months old when I tool these pictures. Nate is 20 months. But they are just adorable.

scan0001 scan0002

Nate & Audrey 007 Nate & Audrey 009

Nate & Audrey 001 Here’s my messy face!

Nate & Audrey 002 This hat works for Mr.. Potato Head!

Nate & Audrey 012 Nate snapped this picture of me. And then we got one of Audrey.Nate & Audrey 013

Nate & Audrey 018 Nate & Audrey 022 Nate & Audrey 019 Audrey before Open House. Her in her classroom. Audrey and dad throwing the BB around in the gym.

I’ll let you all know how the first day goes.

4 comments:

Melissa Swartley said...

Awww! Great pictures of the cuties in the rocking chair! Looks like Audrey is excited about school! Hope everything goes well!

Kim said...

I love the rocking chair pictures! It's so awesome to get pics of both of them! Audrey was such a cute baby just like Nate. I just love his hair-you know that! Audrey looks so pretty and happy in her classroom. I hope her year goes very well!

Unknown said...

Blink and our kids are all grown. Audrey looked very excited to be in Kindergarten. Fun times for her ahead. Great pictures!

Greene Family said...

Adorable pictures, especially the ones of them in the rocking chair!

Search This Blog