CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

Springs Here, Time to Garden

I was thinking that I needed something fun to put in my blog each week (or so) and gardening is it. I always put a garden in every year. So I will post a picture(s) with each blog. So far I have gotten all the weeds pulled and the soil treated for planting. I'm looking to get my plants next weekend and hopefully between rainfall get everything planted. I have until May 19th to get it all set. I'm going up north for Memorial Day. I hope that there are others that garden and will share what they like to grow. I think this can be fun.


While mom does all the hard work, my children are lying around on the couch. Aren't they cute all cuddled up. You can see I am having quite the extreme in children size. Audrey is continuing with her swimming lessons and is advancing quite nicely. She wasn't ready for the next class but I think she will be there soon. I'm looking into getting her signed-up for soccer. She has told me she wants to play soccer. I just hope it goes better than karate.

Sunday, we had a nice family day. We took a ride to "the Farm" as I like to call it. Great grandma and grandpa have quite a bit of property and lots of animals. Audrey gets to ride her 4 wheeler with her dad and Bentley, our dog, like to run after them. He found some rabbits to chase when they went through the woods. I hung back with Nate, maybe in a couple of years he'll be ready.
Nate has continued his walking. He now is practicing holding objects and walking and gaining speed. It won't be long before I'll be chasing my little munchkin. The other cut thing Nate does now is tackle our cat. He waits till he get close enough to him and then throws his body on top of the cat and pins him down. It's hilarious!!

Here's Jag. He was too busy watching birds to face the camera.


Here's Bentley.

Here are 2 pictures from my cherry tree last year. This year as it bloom we got a huge T-storm come by and the delicate petals were blown away:(



No comments:

Search This Blog