CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

Garden Week 1

These are the cutest flowers that my Aunt Kathy got me. They are Dwarf Irises. They only grow about 6 inches tall!Here is everything planted. I got too much stuff for such a little space so things are a little crowded.
Red plants are beets. To the right is red cabbage and at the end eggplant.

It gets kind of wacky here but I have green bell peppers, to the left jalapeno peppers, onions in front and cucumbers in the back.


2 sweet banana peppers, 2 rows of sweet corn.



4 tomato plants and my herbs: Chives, thyme, oregano and basil. Chives and thyme come back every year so they're quite big.
Peas and Beans Audrey will be growing in planters since I ran out of room. Oops!
Check out the other 2 post below

1 comment:

Laura Wolf said...

Lame, I know, to post on your own blog but I never realized that I wasn't getting comments because something was goofed up. Now that I have been able to comment on my own blog I hope that I can hear from you all.

Search This Blog