CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
**Nathan was born January 2008 with Achondroplasia dwarfism. Achondroplasia is the most common form of dwarfism. This blog welcomes a look into our family as we raise our son as a Little Person.**

The Last Birthday of the Month!

Yes, January is almost over and the celebrations of the birthdays come to an end. Audrey was the last to celebrate her 6th birthday! I’m worn out!! Thanksgiving, Christmas and 3 birthdays later. Really I have one more week to put in since Audrey with have a party at one of the local bounce houses. I guess I can put my feet up. Of course I did plan the party on Super Bowl Sunday, whoops! But it’s early enough and shouldn’t be a problem. For her actually birthday we celebrated at grandma and grandpa’s house. My father-in-law made her cake just the way she asked for it. Chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting, sprinkles and cherries on top. Too cute!! He added some butterflies and it was all set to go. She opened a few gifts since her party is our gift to her (apparently they cost A LOT!) but every little girl needs one. Enjoy the pictures!

Audrey birthday 001

Audrey birthday 006 Audrey birthday 013

5 comments:

Greene Family said...

Happy 6th Birthday, Audrey!! Cute pictures! What a beautiful and yummy looking cake! I'm sure she'll have a blast at her party next weekend! You guys certainly have had a busy couple of months with celebrations! I bet by February every year you feel like you need a vacation!

Kim said...

Happy 6th Birthday Audrey! You must be wiped out! Wow. You have had a lot of celebrations in very little time. I love her cupcake cake. Looks amazing. Even Nate seemed to enjoy. Good luck with the bounce house party. The parents usually have as much fun as the kids at those parties. I know I act like a complete child!

Melissa Swartley said...

Happy 6th birthday Audrey! Wow! That dessert looks so delicious! I hear ya on the multiple January birthdays! Right after Christmas too... Isn't it killer?! Love the pic's!!!

Rosie said...

Happy 6th Birthday Audrey!!! I love your cake and how the cupcakes surround the cake... The cherries on the cake made it even better.. My favorite.. Hope you enjoy the bounce house party

Destini said...

Happy Birthday Audrey! Taylor is 6 too! Love the cake/cupcakes, they look sooooo yummy! Bounce house parties are expensive, one year we just bought a $200 bounce house instead!

Search This Blog